Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge

Hey y'all! So after my sale fail this morning, I decided to jump on the 30 for 30 challenge bandwagon! Without further ado, my items!

Skirts:

Air Mail Skirt, Weave the Ring Skirt, Scalloped Sailor Skirt, Black pencil skirt, Penciled Abronia Skirt, Pinochle Skirt

Pants: Two pairs of jeans (no idea where I got them, but I'm a jeans girl for casual days). I hate all dress pants, so none of those, plz thank you

Dresses: Dreamy Drape Dress (if it fits...item 1 of 2 of my sale fail), Cascading foliage dress

Cardigans: Curlytop Cardi (unworn unless it gets a PA in two weeks or less, if not, back it goes and I'll find a replacement cardi in le closet de Ria for the challenge), Field Game Cardi, Black and plaid NY and Co Cardi, Blooming Lattice Cardi, Snowmelt Cardi

Tanks: Creative outlit tank, cream colored tank (Khol's)

Blouses: Bianka blouse, Once and Always Tee, Climbing Cowlneck, Bits of Pearl Blouse, Buds and Bunches Tee, white button up

Shoes: Brown boots, gray boots, Anthro R T-Straps (2 of 2 of sale fail), Red shoes, Tennis shoes, pink and yellow ballet flats

Note: I'm going to a mock trial tournament this weekend and I'm dressing up as a crazy child psychologist, so I'm not counting my costume wear as part of the challenge.

There you have it. Let's see if I can stick to the list! I'm exciting about keeping my next two paychecks entirely in my savings and shopping my closet for some new looks.

Later days!

~Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment