Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Anthro Out and About (OOTD)

Didn't I tell you I loved this shirt? I've worn it before now of course, but this is the first complete outfit I made that was worth blogging about. That's what I love about the blogging world. I have so many lovely items, but I never knew how to tie them all together until I started reading the Anthro blogs. So, if any of you bloggers are reading this, thank you for all your amazing ideas! Hope you won't be too terribly mad at me if I steal a few ;).



Anthropologie Shirt: Once and Always Tee
Anthropologie Cardi: Field Game Cardi
Anthropologie Headband: Laurette Headband
Calvin Klein Jeans
Forever 21 Necklace
Belks Flats

Also this necklace is my first Forever 21 purchase ever, and I have to say I am IN LOVE! Not so much with their clothes as with their pretty, pretty and (best of all) REASONABLY PRICED accessories! They're building one on King Street about three feet from my dorm (uh oh...). While I'm thrilled, my wallet is not so pleased.


closeup!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment