Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wishlist Top 5 and a miiiiinor LSAT rant

Afternoon all! I'm currently at work, so this'll be a quick post, but it seems like it's already time to update my wishlist. I may have made a few...erm...shopping discretion in my post-LSAT fever. So now that I've crossed off a few items, it's time to update!

Also, can I just add that these last two weeks have gone by SO SLOWLY? Time doesn't just creep when you're waiting on the most important test results of your life (okay, well I can think of one other test that might be a little more important, but thank goodness I haven't had to take one of those ;)), it STANDS STILL! Please, please, please LSAC, don't make me wait until November 2nd! *puppy dog eyes*

Now that that's out of the way, onto the Top 5 (pics to come)!

5. Gardenia Epoch Cloche ($48)

Originally this spot was taken by the Finely Feathered Cloche, but I had the oppurtunity to try that one on in store and it made my mom lol. I don't mean just like a mild chuckle, I mean like scaring-the-other-customers loling. And I have to admit, it did look a little silly on me. Siiiiiiigh! But it's so beautiful!! I guess my head just isn't shaped for it.

Stranegly enough though, this hat was sitting next to it and it looked great on. Even though the reviews have been less than sparkling, which the FFC has five stars. Hooray for abnormally shaped heads!

4. Puckered Plaid Tights ($18)

Oh, I'm sorry, what's that? You're asking me where the Pointelle Tights went? Erm...well they're currently in transit to my mailbox :D. My mom wanted to buy me one small little tiny Anthro gift that I could wear now instead of waiting for Christmas, so she said she'd get me the tights after telling me that my gray boots "needed them" (yay!). We couldn't find them in the store and they sold out online, so I called CS and got them shipped for free! Here's hoping the m/l fits. I sized up as per the advice on EA, since I'm just under 5"6 and have really long legs.

I'm thrilled as can be...but that still doesn't move these pretty patterned tights from the Top 5 ;).

3. River Bow Necklace ($38)

Thankfully this didn't go on sale yesterday, as I was NOT ready to spend any more money and I'm reasonably sure it'll sell out quickly.

2. Curlytop Cardi ($50)

This, however, did go on sale. But I've been using the 99 trick to check the inventory online and even a day later there are still 99+ in my size. Do I detect the faint, alluring scent of a second cut? We'll see!

1. Cream Confection Jacket (neutral) ($178..ouch!)

Surprised? Me too. Just as I was about the leave my apartment for the beach, I noticed a lonely little item hanging on the back of my closet. My black P coat that I've had for years and is still perfectly good. I still want a jacket, but if I want to wear black I'll just wear that. Plus, when I got to the store, I saw that the details on the jacket showed up better in neutral than in black. The problem is, it's sold out online and I'm not sure it'll hit sale. Here's hoping I don't miss out!

Wow that turned out to be longer than I thought. Thankfully it's a slow day. Later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment