Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Review: Loosely Looped and Easy Keeper

Come on, you didn't think that's all I tried on, did you? Let's get on with the show!



Easy Keeper Skirt ($138)

I know this skirt hasn't been getting a lot of love from from the blogs, but it's getting lots of love from me! As much as preppy was disdained in my high school, I admit that my style is full of prep. I could never do the goth look that was popular...black lipstick is so 20th century.

Anyway.

From the outside the material was itchy, I'll admit, but with the lining I couldn't feel any of the itch. It was comfortable and thick enough to keep me warm in our mild Charlestonian winter. That little fact made me so happy, as I usually don't get to wear skirts and dresses without being miserably cold in November to March (hey, leave me alone, I was born in the South. I have no tolerance for cold). And the print was so cute, and the colors will go with a hundred things. I paired it with the Loosely Looped Tee (review below) and I really liked the way it looked. I took my usual 4 in pencil skirts and it fit perfectly. I get what the reviewers are saying about the waistband being disproportionate with the rest of the skirt (either too big or too small, depending on the skirt). The waistband was slightly too big on the skirt, but that's okay because I plan on tucking in shirts and like a little extra room so it doesn't look punchy. Wishlisted wishlisted wishlisted!

Loosely Looped Tee ($58)



I'm wearing an xs here and I can't decide. Is it too tight? I didn't think it was at the time, but looking at the pictures it seems like it's a bit snug.

It's important that I know what size to get, because I will be getting this one too. Le sigh. I can hear my wallet hissing angrily. The material is thin (though not sheer, thankfully), so I don't think it's worth full price. But look how cute and unique the neckline is! It's like I'm wearing a mini scarf! And I don't have any sort of long sleeved black shirt and I need to work on building up my solids. I'd say it's tts as I usually wear a xs in Anthro shirts, but again, it begs the question of tightness. Too tight?

Oh, I almost forgot! There was an Anthro sale this morning! Just as I suspected, the Curlytop Cardi did indeed go on sale, though thankfully nothing else on my wishlist did. There are still 99+ of them in the size and color I want, so I'm going to wait on this one. Who knows, maybe it'll get a second cut? Regardless, I need to feed my savings account for a bit, it's starving for affection!

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment